Attempt #2 for brunch goodness! I think I improved a bit! Hehe.
The previous time, I was quite stressed out cos there was a hungry man (read: the bf) who kept reminding me every 15mins that he’s hungry… and that never helps anything. This morning I woke up at 9am so that the food would be ready by the time he’s up!
2 dishes for this meal… first, caesar salad:
I’m quite proud of this! Cos I made the dressing and croutons from scratch myself. And I think the presentation was quite nice. Hehehe.
The bf said that the croutons were awesome. /giggle
And the dressing! Amazingly, it tasted… well… like caesar salad dressing. Might sound like a non-statement but I was completely expecting it to fail. Used this recipe btw! Minus the Worcestershire sauce cos didn’t want to spend on a bottle of that just to use 1 tablespoon for the dressing. Saving $$$ remember?
One last look at the salad in detail:
No name for this cos it’s pretty much a self-creation. I know that it looks horrid, but by the time i was done with the salad, I’ve exhausted all my determination to make food look good.
This is basically pasta, in tomato basil cream sauce with bacon and onions. It’s perfect comfort food material and really easy to put together.
- complete currency trader software: Never head out dwell right up until you’ve applied with a trial bank...
- Discount Red Bottom Shoes: Hi! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group? There’s a lot...
- Fraumeeaset: Tresses stylist Ji Palao: “I am meditative of Lolita.”[url=http://j...
- Richard: The view is very amazing now. The aluminium grills ready made it lool like a home jail.. Innovative...
- rinaz: Hahaha! Having a black stripey top was a fabulous idea!