It is pitch dark in my room except for my computer screen light. Saw a mosquito fly past my screen, into the darkness.
Instinctively, I reached my right hand out and grabbed an area based on intuition.
I didn’t think much of it until I opened my palm… and the mosquito flew out.
I have caught mosquitos with this “grabbing method” before, as opposed using my hands to “clap” the mosquito dead. Why? Out of sheer laziness. Cos grabbing only requires 1 hand; clapping requires 2.
Yes ladies and gentlemen, the extent of my laziness is quite deplorable.
Anyway for previous times, the lights were on. I’ve really outdone myself.
I have managed to catch a mosquito in absolute darkness based on sheer 1337ness (with a dash of awesome split-second distance/speed/time/direction calculation skills).
- complete currency trader software: Never head out dwell right up until you’ve applied with a trial bank...
- Discount Red Bottom Shoes: Hi! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group? There’s a lot...
- Fraumeeaset: Tresses stylist Ji Palao: “I am meditative of Lolita.”[url=http://j...
- Richard: The view is very amazing now. The aluminium grills ready made it lool like a home jail.. Innovative...
- rinaz: Hahaha! Having a black stripey top was a fabulous idea!