The solution for depressing Mondays hehe. This place is located at Takashimaya basement, not at the main food hall but behind? Aiya my explanation sucks but nvm part of the allure of a hidden find is in the “hidden” part eh. /end justification
They serve about 6 types of ramen and I chose the Butter & Corn variety, with shio soup. The awesome thing I like about this place is that they offer half-servings!
I can never finish my food so this option was really nice. I was quite touched that they thought of people like me. /tear
Anyway the half version is not as tiny as one would imagine la. Look at the photo above. It’s actually quite a decently sized bowl.
The taste was rich albeit laden with MSG and I loved the aji tamago (additional $1.50)! Soft and chewy just the way I like eggs. The slice of chashu was so huge!
Happy diner is me!
I write this with a heavy heart and a lighter pocket. :P
Again I ended up with nothing I sought out to buy. In my defense, my wardrobe is in dire straits and needs an overhaul. But in my offense this has been the situation for the past x years. Ha.
Anyway first up!
M)Phosis sandals! They have been a staple in my shoe cabinet since teenage years. I’ve owned black, pink, red, yellow, white… and now gold! They are pretty, inexpensive, flattering and goes with everything. :D Um but the straps break quite easily though… oh nevertheless. /dismissive wave
Next we have…
2 tops from Zara which were on sale! Minnie & I bravely did not try on the purchases (to avoid the horrid changing room queue) and took a calculated (to be precise around $30) risk. I generated positive returns from this because they fit perfectly and look good!
Note to self I no longer wear SMALL. I am now officially a MEDIUM. /woe
And finally, some sparkly fings from Isetan~
Love ♥… /googly eyes
- complete currency trader software: Never head out dwell right up until you’ve applied with a trial bank...
- Discount Red Bottom Shoes: Hi! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group? There’s a lot...
- Fraumeeaset: Tresses stylist Ji Palao: “I am meditative of Lolita.”[url=http://j...
- Richard: The view is very amazing now. The aluminium grills ready made it lool like a home jail.. Innovative...
- rinaz: Hahaha! Having a black stripey top was a fabulous idea!