Meh while I’m at reviewing foundations I might as well do it all. There are only 2 shades for this, conveniently named Shade 1 and 2. I wear Shade 1. Have been using this on & off for about a year or so. My cousin bought it for me when she went to Korea. I only paid $12! Retails for about $38 in SG I think.
Texture: Very fluid, easily blendable, which is nice.
Colour: An ok match. It tends to an ashy tone which I don’t really like. It is probably meant for Korean/Japanese skin tones which are pinker. After application I didn’t feel like it was my-skin-but-better quality, nor did I hate it.
Unfortunately the ashy tone emphasized my dark undereye area though.
Bad Coverage: Almost non-existent. Please do not expect any coverage from this product. It’s a very sheer application. I guess you could try to build it up to 2 layers, but it cakes easily for me in hot & humid Singapore.
Finish: I wouldn’t say “glowy” nor “satiny” because that gives an falsely positive vibe about the finish. It’s simply… shiny. I dunno how to describe it but you know the sheen on your skin after applying lotion? Just slightly borderline greasy but yet not quite.
No Staying Power/Oxidization: This is the deal breaker for me. I am quite tolerant about the above inadequacies but to find that I look bronze by 12pm is not accpetable. And by the time I get home, 80% of the foundation has melted off, plus I look like I have toiled in the sun planting rice for a good part of the day. Eurgh.
- complete currency trader software: Never head out dwell right up until you’ve applied with a trial bank...
- Discount Red Bottom Shoes: Hi! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group? There’s a lot...
- Fraumeeaset: Tresses stylist Ji Palao: “I am meditative of Lolita.”[url=http://j...
- Richard: The view is very amazing now. The aluminium grills ready made it lool like a home jail.. Innovative...
- rinaz: Hahaha! Having a black stripey top was a fabulous idea!