Dropped by Sunset Way over the weekend cos we’re cool like that. Was hungry and my criterion were 1) Air-con (non-compromisable) and 2) Cheap (compromisable).
Thankfully we ended up somewhere that fit both criterion! And thankful-ler, they were actually still serving breakfast at 12pm! Tee hee. :)
- Breakfast Set B: German sausage with omelette, toast and salad, with a cup of tea. ($9.50)
- Slice of chicken pie ($4.50)
Honestly, the omelette wasn’t all that tasty and the slice of garlic bread was hard & chewy, and a bit unnecessary. Unfortunately, the tea also belongs to this paragraph, being diluted and bland, and obviously Lipton. Not that I have anything against Lipton because it can taste decent if brewed properly.
However, I loved the salad! Loved loved loved! The balsamic vinaigrette dressing, which is made by the owner herself (actually I’m not sure if she’s the owner or not), was awesome. It complemented the vegetables so well. Wish they just sold the salad by itself!
The chicken pie was also a good treat! First, it was a fantastic surprise that the $4.50 portion was actually a quarter of a chicken pie! I expected a normal 1/6 or 1/8 portion but we got a gigantic slice. :D
It was hugely satisfying (pun intended) and I would imagine it goes well with some blankets and a TV in front of me.
- complete currency trader software: Never head out dwell right up until you’ve applied with a trial bank...
- Discount Red Bottom Shoes: Hi! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group? There’s a lot...
- Fraumeeaset: Tresses stylist Ji Palao: “I am meditative of Lolita.”[url=http://j...
- Richard: The view is very amazing now. The aluminium grills ready made it lool like a home jail.. Innovative...
- rinaz: Hahaha! Having a black stripey top was a fabulous idea!